To our valued customers:
We are continuing to monitor the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and working hard to minimize its impact on our customers, partners, and employees.
Our preparations are focused on the need to ensure the health of our community and the continuity of our business activities. While we all love live events and experiences, we remain mindful of the general health of our community and especially individuals in high-risk groups. This communication is designed to answer your questions about what happens if your live event is canceled or postponed.
Our industry-leading guarantee continues to protect your every purchase, and nothing about this situation has or will change that.
If your event is canceled, we will notify you as soon as possible. You may have the option of accepting a voucher good for 130% of the value of your original purchase, less applicable delivery fees – valid for one year from the date of acceptance. You will also have the option of accepting a refund of your original purchase price, less applicable delivery fees.
If your event is postponed or rescheduled, rest assured that your ticket will be honored on the new date of the event.
Our customer support team is ready to answer any questions you may have.
Your Customer Care Team
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Related Event Cancellations and Postponement
Considering recent developments related to COVID-19 and with great concern for our customers’ safety and wellbeing, we established the following terms for COVID-19 related event cancellations and postponements effective immediately:
- IF AN EVENT IS CANCELED AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, You will be given a full refund (minus any delivery charges) if the tickets have already been delivered. Alternatively, You have an option to receive a credit voucher (“Credit Voucher”) in the amount of 130% of the original purchase price (minus any delivery charges) (the “Value”) to be used towards any ticket purchase made on our Site within 365 days from Your Credit Voucher issuance date.
- Credit Vouchers can be used for separate purchases as long as any portion of the Credit Voucher retains its Value; however, this will not extend Your Credit Voucher’s valid through date.
- Your Credit Voucher has no cash value and cannot be sold, exchanged or combined with any other offer. We may modify or discontinue the new Credit Voucher issuance without notice. Credit Vouchers are void where prohibited.
- Your Credit Voucher cannot be transferred to another individual or used as a payment method on any other site, other than the site where Your original purchase was made, and it cannot be transferred to a different currency. If the Site where your original purchase was made is no longer in service, Your Credit Voucher will still be honored.
- If You choose not to utilize the Credit Voucher program, please be advised that due to recent events, your refund may take approximately two weeks to be processed.
- By accepting the offer of a Credit Voucher or Refund, you agree that no further payment shall be made to you with respect to the purchase in question and you agree not to seek any additional refunds, credits or chargebacks. You understand that your Credit Voucher or Refund is the sole remedy available to you for your original purchase. If a chargeback is filed against the merchant of record with your credit card company, we reserve the right to withdraw any offers made, including this Credit Voucher offer.
- IF AN EVENT IS POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, and the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, your original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled event and your order will not qualify for a refund or a Credit Voucher. If you do not feel it is safe for you to attend the event, you can always resell your valid ticket.
- NO SPECTATORS EVENTS. If your event is announced to be played without spectators as a result of Covid-19, it will be treated as if the event is canceled. These tickets will be eligible for a refund or Credit Voucher program unless event organizers inform us otherwise.
- All other Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect without amendment or modification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Am I eligible for a Credit Voucher?
If you purchased tickets to an event that has been cancelled and not rescheduled, you may be eligible for a Credit Voucher. If you purchased tickets to an event that still takes place but has been closed to the public (no audience games, for example) due to Covid-19, you are also eligible for a Credit Voucher.
How much is my Credit Voucher for a cancelled performance worth?
We are offering customers a Credit Voucher good for 130 percent of the value of their original order, less applicable delivery charges. Example: you paid $100 for tickets to an event that has been cancelled due to Covid-19, plus $8.95 shipping and handling. The voucher for this order would be good for $130 towards a future purchase.
How will I receive my Credit Voucher?
If your event is cancelled or closed to public (no audience games), we will contact you with details via an e-mail. It will include the amount of the Credit Voucher being offered, as well as details on accepting the offer.
How can I use my Credit Voucher?
Your Credit Voucher will be valued at 130% of our original order (less applicable delivery fees). It will be valid for 365 days from the date of issue, and can be applied towards future purchases for events through the website of your original purchase.
What if I want a refund?
If you would prefer a refund over a voucher, you will receive a full refund for the original order (less applicable delivery charges). You will have the option to choose a refund when contacted regarding the cancellation of your event.
Refunds will typically take two weeks to process from the date of acceptance.
Why will it take 2 weeks?
We are dealing with an unprecedented situation caused by a global pandemic, and processing times are impacted by the sheer volume of events impacted.
My event is postponed, can I get a Credit Voucher instead?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for events that organizers have chosen to reschedule or postpone indefinitely until the Covid-19 impact is lessened. Your original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled event. You will be contacted when a new date is set for your event.
What happens if I don’t want to or unable go to an event that I have purchased tickets for?
If an event is not cancelled, we cannot offer a refund or a Credit Voucher. Consumers can list tickets that they do not intend to use for resale at tickettocash.com.
What happens if I want to purchase tickets, but they cost more (or less) than my Credit Voucher?
You can use the value of your Credit Voucher for separate purchases, as long as any portion of the value remains. However, you must use all value remaining on the voucher by the ‘valid through’ date set at your acceptance. Any remaining value will be forfeited at the expiration of that 365-day period from the date of the offer acceptance (the day your Credit Voucher was issued to you).
Can use my Credit Voucher to buy tickets in another country or from another website?
The voucher issued will be valid only on the website of your original purchase, and in the original currency of your purchase. If the Site where your original purchase was made is no longer in service, Your Credit Voucher will still be honored.
Can I sell my Credit Voucher?
The voucher has no cash value and cannot be transferred to another individual.